Are you an employer who wants to create a healthier and happy workplace for your workers? If yes, look no further! We can make that a reality. After all, healthier employees makes a stronger workforce. If you are interested as a group to workout together or create a health and fitness event like:
- Body transformation challenge
- Weight loss contest
- Nutrition talk
- Face spa workshop…etc , we can help!
Our clients include:
- Singapore Technologies Kinetics Ltd
- ASM Technology Singapore Pte Ltd
- Fullerton Hotel Singapore
- Sephora Singapore
Please contact us via email email@example.com or text 93838656 for more information.
Benefits of a healthy workforce
It’s widely known that being in work is good for people’s health and well being, but it’s increasingly being recognised that a healthy workforce is beneficial to employers too. By creating a positive, safe and healthy environment for employees, you can increase morale, improve your employees’ work-life balance and, in turn, positively impact your business.
How can a healthy workforce help prevent absence?
- The obvious benefit of having a healthy workforce is that healthier employees are absent less often.
- Healthy workers are more motivated to stay in work, recover from sickness quicker and are at less risk of long term illness.
- In addition, organisations stand to make substantial cost savings by promoting health in the workplace and reducing sickness absence.
How can a healthy workforce improve business performance?
In Singapore, it’s becoming increasingly important to recruit and retain staff. By simply promoting good health among workers and creating a positive environment for work, you could reduce employee turnover and recruitment costs. There are a number of other significant benefits of a healthy workforce. By encouraging and promoting a healthy workforce, you can improve:
- Business performance
- Staff morale
- Employee engagement
You will also be able to reduce:
- Accidents and work-related ill health
- Sick pay costs
- Insurance costs
- Pressure on employees covering for those who are absent
A healthy workforce can demonstrate corporate responsibility
Your customers not only expect you to have high standards of health, safety and well-being, but also be socially responsible.
If you look after your employees, as well as the wider society, your business is likely to have a more positive public image.